6.15.2007

Pretty people, expensive cars and Chem-Lawns

Well it seems that it's gonna be all cities for the last couple of days. It's good news for resources like food and computer access but it's definitely gong to take more time and energy. I try to stay off of the freeway as much as possible but it means traversing these endless cities which takes all day. I'm going to try to get to San Diego by Sun. night so that I can get into Mexico by Mon. This means minimal site seeing and all day riding. I think that I'll have to average around 70 to 80 miles a day but thats alright. I have no real interest in exploring these towns. I feel completely disconnected from this bustling scene and want nothing to do with it. I'm ready to finish this. If I were to do it again or advise anyone else on it, I would say make your final destination just South of Big Sur, Like Pismo Beach, and then catch a train.

No comments: