6.06.2007

Camping in a swamp



I met the biggest piece of shit the other day. This fat fuck that looked like the hybrid version of a hobbit and Sam Kineson but fatter rolled up on the campsite a few days ago. His bike was loaded to the max and I couldn't figure out how he even pushed that thing around, let alone pedal it. He seemed like a swindler and a liar. Told me his tube had nine patches on it and was worthless and wanted one of mine. WHAT? I have a spare tube because I might need it and how are you such a fat fuck anyway. I wanted to get a picture of him and his bike but i didn't want to give him the impression that we were friendly after aggressively giving him the cold shoulder all night. Turns out that another bike tourer heard the same story about the flat tire and gave him a spare just a few days earlier. What kind of scam is that anyway? What, does he sell all these begged for tubes back to bike shops along the way? He'd make more money picking up bottles and cans for recycling. What a fat fuck.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Watch out for Yoda in that swamp. He's bound to lead you away from the dark side.
andrew