6.12.2007

"bronze sexy" with a hint of scab.



I traded in my 56 year old New Zealand riding buddy for a 21 year old that just started a few days ago. We met at camp and the next day rode together for about ten miles until I couldn't take it anymore and sped off. He was too slow and talked too much. Crowdin' out my solitude. We came across each other at another camp a few days later and hiked up this trail to a river, then went up the river traversing the shallow spots and rocks. It was a quiet, beautiful area. Late that day I started noticing that I had bumps and scabs on my ears. Turns out that sunscreen should be applied there too. My bad. Now I have nasty 3rd degree burns with blisters and scabs. Oh well. The rest of me is tanned to a perfect bronze sexy. My new favorite color "bronze sexy" with a hint of scab.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scabs are sexy. So are 85 year old guys with chunks of their ears eaten off by cancer.
You are going to be so hott.
Julie

Anonymous said...

Whatever, that's totally a spray tan!
xoxo Polly