6.13.2007

Pee brake

I was passing through the town of Guadalupe and had to pee so I'm doing it in the Library. It's another clear day and the heat is on. I stayed in Oceano last night at a most depressing campground. $25 and no hiker/ biker spots. It was cramped with beach rednecks, loud music, and screaming kids going wild. It made me miss the days of camping amongst the Winnebago Warriors. My spot happened to be located at the intersection of the camp road right next to the dumpster. Awesome. I think that I'll get back to riding. It's so hot though that I can't even wear sunglasses 'cause it feels like they trap all off my sweat in my eye holes. I mean the sun was beating down on my baseball hat. The air was getting hot. The beer was getting flat. Looking for a girl, I ran into a guy. His name was MCA. I said Howdy. He said hi... Oh wait, that's the story of Paul Revere as told by the Beastie Boys. Whatever, I got a license to Ill.

No comments: