8.28.2007

I'm done with this town.

It's time to head out again. I've got a bus ticket for Nainatal that leaves around ten P.M. tonight. I haven't heard anyone talk about this place but according to the Lonely Planet it's a pretty green environment with the town surrounding a good size lake. There are a bunch of nature hikes winding up and through the mountains and also some narrow caves to explore.

It's mostly East and a bit North of Delhi with supposedly great views of the Himalayas. I'm crossing my fingers that the air is a hell of a lot cleaner than here 'cause this place is really starting to affect my health. I even look darker. I spent everyday for a month and half on a bicycle in the sun but I don't think that I ever got this dark. It's like the exhaust is seeping into my skin making me not exactly brown but kinda muddy-yellow. And I've lost three teeth. And a toe. But luckily it wasn't the big toe or else these flip-flops wouldn't work anymore. Maybe it's just from all of the walking though.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's good to hear that you're still truckin' along. Stay safe and dirty!!