5.30.2007

KOA's suck!

So I spent last night at my first KOA campground. Fucking awful and weird. I'm used to paying three to five bucks to camp and this place charged 17$. The hiker/biker area was located right behind the store and about fifty yards from the freeway. There were also spotlights on all night and I woke to the sounds of tractors ploughing the field behind the camp. The whole place is surreal. It's like I rolled into some trailer park gated community and rented someones ramshackle backyard. My area was surrounded by brick and wood walls like my own private camp prison. It did have a hottub though. I'll post some pics later when I have a computer with an accesible USB port. KOA's suck

7 comments:

EoinMonterey said...

Yeah boy sounds good. And that couch sounds TASTY!

Anonymous said...

Hi Cousin, Sounds like the last place I'd want to be, except for the hot tub part. Although the redneck in me probably would like camping. Just letting you know I am reading your blog. Your legs must be huge and muscular. But couldn't you have just "driven" around the U.S. in a luxury car?

Anonymous said...

Yuck!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

You seem to be making great time. The hill climbs must be unreal!! here I'm stoked to make it up Legion. The disc golf course at Jager Park on the west side is open now. Its crapy nine hole with a couple of good shots. Its in oly and thats great. Still I dont have an email for you to send pics to. www.thesneakypeteis@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

rey rey
I think you should stop wasting your time with these sordid tales and simply profess your love to clare and me.

clare has a sexy new hot tamale hair cut.

its friday night at the bar and only one of us has cried (NOT OVER YOU)

clare is proud of you for making it out of washington

i think you should turn around, live out your biking fantasy in the STP and then go rafting with us on july 20th. you knwo the river bandito in you needs this time to shine.

that's it for us -- stay gold

Anonymous said...

Keep going Monkey Boy. You only live once and if you "don't" make it oh well. At least you tried. Later Rainman. lol

H

Anonymous said...

You write very well.