5.08.2007

Hot Wing Tour '07 Begins

Alright, so this is my fourth attempt at updating this thing. Each time has come and failed me. The first post was tried the night before I left, when my emotions were running high and I was scared as hell. It was also an in depth thank you to everyone that showed support and love. To the fish hole regulars that made a lot of noise (and threw a lot of money!), Thanks. Despite what TINA might say, many of you became my friends over the years and it was awesome the way you carried on during my last couple of weeks. It meant a lot. And to Luke, thanks for not getting me back for covering the inside of your house in banana cream pie, before I left. You knew that I was a little too overwhelmed to take it well and it shows that you're a good friend (or just a forgetful stoner). Peace Out Ya'll!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, your other two posts were great, did you mean to post this one in in wingdings? Miss you.
-Heather